Welcome to Class 4, Foxton's Year 5 and Year 6 class. The class teacher is Mr Atkinson and the class teaching assistant is Mrs McDonald. In the sections to the left you will find updates about life and learning in our class for each term.
You can view shorter, more frequent updates by following Class 4 on Twitter here twitter.com/Class4Foxton. We also use Vimeo vimeo.com/user24625276 and SoundCloud soundcloud.com/class-4-foxton to host video and audio work.
Homework for Class 4 is detailed below. Further details are in the Homework section of this website.
- Mathletics is set weekly on a Friday and needs to be completed by the following Thursday.
- Multiplication and divsion facts to 12x12 should be practised regularly and routinely - ideally every day if your child is not yet secure on all facts.
- Reading, either alone or with an adult, should be a minimum of three 15-minute sessions per week.
- Spelling should be for three 15-minute sessions per week.
- Extended homework projects are set once or twice per term.
- Question of the Week homework is optional but provides an opportunity for independent or shared research.