- Reading a phonics book (Lobby Library now open in school! Come change your reading books in school)
- Mathletics (activities are now restricted to the ones that I have set)
- Phonics (please use the tab to the left to work through the weekly activities a little each day)
- Letter formation (one letter a day)
Task of the Day
Task of the Week
This is a piece of work that you can work on throughout the week. It is much like an extended homework piece that requires a range of skills, such as research, drawing, writing and ICT.
Task of the week this week:
What is London known for? Research London's landmarks to find out why it is special.
For this you will need to:
- Find photos of London's landmarks
- Understand the term 'capital city'
- Research important people in London, especially the country's leaders
- Label your pictures
You can present this as a poster, a Word document or pictures and labels in your exercise books (or of course, any other imaginative way you would like!)