- Reading a phonics book
- Letter formation
Task of the Day
Task of the Week
This piece of extended work is writing. For this, I recommend adding to it a little every day rather than attempting to do it all in one go.
Task of the week this week:
Retelling the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff in writing.
For this you will need to:
- Look at you story S to find which part of the story you are writing
- Compose the sentence in your head - no more than 10 words maximum
- Start your sentence with a capital letter
- Write on the line
- Use finger spaces between words
- End your sentence with a capital letter