Week 1 of Summer Term:
I hope you have all had a great Easter holiday, enjoying the lovely weather.
Here is a message from me, Miss D, about your home learning going forward:
Activities for this week are as follows:
- Reading a phonics book (Lobby Library now open in school! Come change your reading books in school)
- Mathletics (activities are now restricted to the ones that I have set)
- Phonics (please use the tab to the left to work through the weekly activities a little each day)
- Letter formation (one letter a day)
Task of the Day
Please do one of these activities a day - these are a range of topic and literacy tasks and are below in the attachments.
Task of the Week
This is a piece of work that you can work on throughout the week. It is much like an extended homework piece that requires a range of skills, such as research, drawing, writing and ICT.
Task of the week this week:
Design an animal that is best suited to an arctic habitat.
For this you will need to:
- Research what a habitat is
- Research what arctic means
- Draw your animal
- Label the parts of your animal
- Write an explanatory sentence as to why your animal is best suited for an arctic habitat, including what is eats and how is stays warm
Work can be done in your school exercise books (to be collected from the school lobby) or as a poster which you can photograph and share with me by email.