- Reading a phonics book (Lobby Library now open in school! Come change your reading books in school)
- Mathletics (activities are now restricted to the ones that I have set)
- Phonics (please use the tab to the left to work through the weekly activities a little each day)
- Letter formation (one letter a day)
Task of the Day
Task of the Week
This is a piece of work that you can work on throughout the week. It is much like an extended homework piece that requires a range of skills, such as research, drawing, writing and ICT.
Task of the week this week:
Explore your personal history through photos and special objects.
For this you will need to:
- Find photos of yourself from various stages of your life
- Make a simple timeline of your life
- Place your photos and objects along your timeline
- Label your timeline
- Write an explanatory sentence as to how you've changed over the years; What can you do now that you couldn't do before? What were the most important events of your life? Why?
Please photograph your timeline and send it in to email@example.com