At the Meet The Teacher evening on Monday 9th September, I talked to parents about a number of matters:
- the timetable in Class 4 for the coming term, including the changes to Mondays that see Mrs Smith teaching history, geography, RE and music to Class 4 in the morning on a rotation
- expectations in terms of behaviour in and out of the classroom
- homework and how parents can support this at home
- upcoming residential trips
- Key Stage 2 National Curriculum tests (SATs)
As always, if you have any questions please pop in at the end of the school day or make an appointment via the office.