- Polo shirt with school logo in jade or navy blue
- Sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo in jade or navy blue
- Fleece with school logo in navy blue (optional)
- Trousers, shorts, pinafore or skirt in black or dark grey
- Summer dress in blue and white gingham
- Leggings, tights or socks in black, dark grey or navy blue
- Black school shoes
We have some items of pre-worn uniform available - please contact the school office.
All clothing should be clearly named. Lost property will be disposed of each term if not claimed. You can also purchase laundry marker pens and identity labels at out online shop
Jewellery and make up are not appropriate for school. Children with pierced ears may wear sleepers or plain studs.
It’s helpful for us if children keep at school a change of footwear (ie, wellies or boots) to wear on wet or muddy days.
- Sports shorts in navy blue
- School PE t-shirt with logo in white
- Plimsolls (generally Key Stage 1)
- Trainers (generally Key Stage 2)
During the colder weather, please ensure your child has appropriate clothing such as tracksuit bottoms or leggings and a jumper to keep them warm, as PE will be outside where possible.
Longer hair must be tied back for PE lessons and children should come to school with hairbands as appropriate.
For safety reasons no jewellery is permitted during PE lessons. Staff are not allowed to remove or insert earrings or other studs, so children must be responsible for removing and storing their own jewellery, or not wear it on days when PE is scheduled. In exceptional circumstances such as a new piercing, the child should tape over the jewellery e.g. with non-allergic Micropore tape.
We have introduced an online ordering web page which includes all uniform items such as fleece jackets, PE shorts and accessories, etc. Uniform can be bought online and delivered to your home address, orders over £50 qualify for free delivery.
Please click on the link below to enter our online shop.